Bootdisk for 2x MITSUMI CD-ROM

Post by Michal Simec » Fri, 13 Jan 1995 19:06:28

Hello,

I've a problem to get a bootdisk with which will be detected
the mitsumi CD-ROM FX001D (IDE) and the NCR-SCSI Controler.

Where can I find such a bootdsk for installing my Linux from the CD.

Michal

1. Mitsumi CD-ROM 2X Problems

Hi!

I installed the Slackware 220 version of Linux without problems, but when
I restart the system I cannot have the CD detected. The message I get is:

/dev/mcd : not a block device

Does any one know how to fix this?

Thanks.

2. Hidden directories or files?

3. Install Prob: Redhat 7: Mitsumi 2X FX-001D CD-ROM Drive

4. IDs

5. Mitsumi 2X CD-ROM Drive

6. problems linking wget

7. Mounting a Mitsumi FX100D 2x CD-ROM

8. C API for errlog ?

9. Another nightmare trying to install a 2X MITSUMI CD-ROM Drive!!!

10. Mitsumi 2x CD-ROM drive, IRQ 11 address?

11. Red Hat 7.1 install, Mitsumi 2X CD-ROM woes

12. Mitsumi 2X CD-ROM

13. Mounting a Mitsumi FX100D 2x CD-ROM