Network Unreachable problems

Post by Robert Butterwor » Sat, 26 Feb 1994 22:06:37

Can anyone point me in the direction of a consistant, complete set of net-2
files ?

I've installed several different versions which have destroyed my configuration
:-(

Why ?  Well, I'm having prolems getting my system to talk to our network.  The
kernel detects the 3c503 in my machines, but I can't see a network.

Which device is the 3c503 (/dev/ec0 ?) ?

How does eth0 become bound to this ?

Rob

Robert Butterworth, Harlequin Ltd, Barrington Hall, Barrington, Cambridge

We don't like to whistle                We don't like tomatoes
Don't blow Saxaphones                   Can't stand your ice-cream cones
We like bananas                         We like bananas
Because they have no bones              Because they have no bones