Logitec Bus Mouse Busy

Post by Chris McLoughl » Tue, 01 Mar 1994 09:49:16

                                Help!!!!!  have a Logitec Bus Mouse and
in the Xconfig I have the line Logitech /dev/bmouselogitec and when I try
to start XWindows I get a "Fatal Server error: Cannot open mouse (device
or resource busy)". Anyone know what's causing this? Help! Please send me
E-Mail....

1. Logitec Bus Mouse and /dev/bm

I'm currently running v.98 -- everytime I try to access /dev/bm (in the
case of Xwindows for instance) my system crashes.  Linux recognizes my
bus mouse during boot, and reports it as a logitec (which it is). I've checked
my IRqs, and they are all in correct order, with my bus mouse using
irq 5 and nothing else.  Running mouse gives me a kernel panic, and it is
unable to recover!

Whats going on?!
(SLS version)

2. mysterious problem with man reformatting

3. logitec bus mouse support

4. Workarounds for lack of SO_SNDTIME0/SO_RCVTIME0 support?

5. Logitec Bus Mouse

6. Installation Question

7. Linux firewall logs question

8. Solutions to install Logitec S9 Bus Mouse

9. Logitec bus Mouse Man Woes

10. ATI or Logitec bus mouse in XF86

11. Bus Mouse - MS Inport Bus mouse will not work