1. Intel 845GL screen garbage instead of DM screen
At boot I sometimes get a screenful of vertical lines instead of the
display manager welcome screen. The only solution is to reboot.
The text is displayed ok at boot time. The display problem is never
seen with Windows/XP.
I do not remember seeing the problem with Mandrake 9.1
Intel 845GL Mandrake 10.0 Gdm Emachines T1742 Celeron 1.7GHz 128MB
Has anyone else seen this problem?
2. Map Data and Software Development Kit
3. Help:Garbage screen after exit from X
4. Networking 2 or more Linux machines
5. Help needed w/ Trident 9680 - b&w screens of garbage in 320x200!
6. Intermittent CDROM problem with 2.0.0
7. HELP: Toshiba Satellite Pro 415CS and garbage on lower half of screen!
8. Apache/Resin missing request parameter with umlauts
9. Help, [garbage] Crashed and I [garbage] Boot Up
10. MetroX garbles screen after quitting X
11. WinLinux Startup - Garbage Screen
12. dialup USR modem problem: garbage on screen?
13. Diamond Viper V330: screen garbage