Red Hat 7 netconf problem

Post by Alistair Crow » Thu, 01 Mar 2001 12:00:22

Does anyone know how in Red Hat 7 to bring back all the menu options in
netconf, linuxconf etc. They're all there but seem to be hidden.
I have been told there is a way but I don't know how.
Much Appreciated,
                Alistair

7.1 installation?

Here's my problem:

Please help!

2. Large files transported from MS to Linux

3. netconf command in Red Hat

4. encryption

5. Help with Red Hat 7 netconf

6. Question about AIX sys accounting

7. Problem logging in after upgradation from red hat 8 to red hat 9

8. gnome responsiveness lost

9. migrating from red hat 8.0 to red hat 9.0

10. Installing Red Hat packages after Red Hat is already

11. The Red Hats are coming, the Red Hats are coming

12. Red Hat Piranha and Red Hat 7

13. "Official" Red Hat vs. Red Hat