VN news reader ported to Linux?

Post by Terry Tans » Thu, 26 May 1994 05:44:55

As the title says, has anyone ported the vn news reader to Linux? If so
can I get a copy of the patches or the source distribution that
builds.

Thanks in advance,

Terry

     *********    Terry Tanski, B.Sc.
    **********

  ..      ****    Athabasca University        Phone: (403) 675-6339
 ....     ****    Box 10,000                    FAX: (403) 675-6333
..........****    Athabasca, Alberta CANADA

1. "vn" news reader 4 linux?

Anyone know if the "vn" news reader is available for linux?

I'd really like to use it, it's taking me more time than I currently
have to figure out using gnus.

Please e-mail also directly if you post.

Thanks a bunch.
Esmail
PS: Can anyone suggest a better place for me to post this?
--
----

2. Built-in SCSI Controller on Asus Motherboard - supported?

3. vn/nntp newsreader ported to Linux?

4. 3C509 Card Problem

5. News reader with configurable port?

6. Booting from XL-266 with SuSE 6.3 installed

7. Windows NT|2000 Linux 2.2 port (was Linux apps in win2000 port news!)

8. reading/writing raw partitions

9. news reader for linux

10. News Readers (via NNTP) for Linux?

11. Advice on best news reader for Linux using PPP/NNTP

12. News reader for Linux ?

13. News reader for Linux