Has anybody compiled mgetty for a hayes compatible modem? It just
doesn't seem to want to finish compiling for me. This on top of the
fact that I am not sure if I have changed too much or too little. :-(
If somebody could send me either a static version of the program
compiled for a hayes compatible modem, Or even the source file or
files that you modified to get the thing to work I would greatly
Thank you for your time
|Terrence Martin, Student at the |"Do Not Gobble Proferred |
|University of Saskatchewan | Baits" |
|Any views expressed are my own and do not reflect on the opinions |
|of any group or organization with which I am affiliated. |
2. FreeBSD issues...color, meta key, etc.
3. Need help for PC-TEL HSP modem
4. Where should diald.conf be?
5. I need help with PC-TEL HSP Modem
6. KDE 3.1.1 on Solaris8 crashes after logon
7. Help needed on configuring serial modem on a PC
8. search pattern, match, count, combination, sum
9. Need help with sharing a modem with 3 pc Network Win95 and Linux
10. Need help to connect PC to IBM RS6000/370 via modem
11. Need driver for a Cirrus Logic based modem.
12. Need help connecting W98 PC to Linux PC (Slackware 7.0)
13. cirrus logic modem pgm.info need