ftptool.4.6 compile?

Post by r.. » Sun, 29 May 1994 08:45:11

Has anyone gotten the ftptool4.x on sunsite to compile for linux? I
tried using the Linux patches and it bombed at the link stage.

*************
lex.o undefinde symbol _yywrap referenced from (can't read my writing :-<)
ahh, something segment.

Anybody ever fixed this?

ftptool.4.6 compile?

Post by Thomas Thesi » Sun, 29 May 1994 21:02:01

: Has anyone gotten the ftptool4.x on sunsite to compile for linux? I
: tried using the Linux patches and it bombed at the link stage.
Me!
: *************
: lex.o undefinde symbol _yywrap referenced from (can't read my writing :-<)
: ahh, something segment.

: Anybody ever fixed this?
You have to insert the linker Option -lfl in your Makefile.
I compiled my Ftptool 4.6b4 with this option.

Thomas Thesing | student of mech. Engineering
               | Lab. tech. Mechanics
               | University of Paderborn, Germany

1. Weird path error in ftptool 4.6

I'm having a devil of a time trying to figure this one out.
I did have ftptool working just fine (under FreeBSD 2.1.6).
Then, all of a sudden, I started getting this error on startup:

System warning: No such file or directory, extras menu file
/usr/lib/./usr/X11R6/lib/.text_extras_menu (Textsw package)
Segmentation fault (core dumped)

The warning appears three times, by the way.

Can anyone point me in the right direction to track this thing down?
I figure it has something to do with the xview libs, etc., but I cannot
for the life of me figure out how this bogus path is being generated,
nor why it just started doing this out of the blue.

Thanks.

--
Conrad Sabatier         http://www.neosoft.com/~conrads

2. Is this newsgroup gatewayed ???

3. Ftptool 4.6

4. enlightenment/XServer for WinNT

5. flex and Ftptool 4.6 - ARGH!

6. cancel <ca048r$rr8$1@colwyn.zhadum.de>

7. Can 4.6 RELEASE CDROM install 4.6 STABLE

8. Why does an ip resolving to Genuity appear in my /var/log/wtmp?

9. compiling drama avifile divx in Freebsd 4.6

10. need libc.so.4.6.x compiled.

11. Compiling GDB 4.6 died: missing machine/reg.h ??

12. Compiling Apache 2.0.39 on FreeBSD 4.6

13. searching compiled libc.so.4.6.x