Print Screen Key sends a quit signal, how is this disabled

Print Screen Key sends a quit signal, how is this disabled

Post by Jerry Ge » Sat, 04 Jun 1994 12:14:25

Subject says it all... The Print SCreen key on my system is sending
a quit signal of some kind (screen prints quit and program exits)
what needs to be done to disable this?

Thanks for the info...

NOTE: I did not see this in any FAQ.

PLease email directly to me.

1. Disabling key repeat on selected keys

I'm trying to configure my XFree86-3.1.2E-Mach64 X server to disable
key repeat on all the function keys.  Unfortunately, the command:
xset -r 67
doesn't seem to work.  I think it should disable key repeat on key
F1.  Is this a known problem with XFree86, is it specific to the
Mach64 server, or running on Linux 1.2.13?  I didn't see anything
about this in the XFree86 FAQ.

The command:
xset r off
does work, but doesn't do what I want.

Thanks.

Matthew

2. function key to go up to 1st line & down to last line in vi editor

3. Disabling Power down Scroll Lock hot key OR how to remap keys

4. 2.2.5R: Warnings... ?

5. sending signal sends -1 to the receiving process (question)

6. term+proxy for netscape problem

7. How can I print the screen using the "PrtScr" key ?

8. Linux for IBM RS6000?

9. Print Screen key

10. Print Screen key in console?

11. WHY -> /kernel codes sent to screen when printing ?

12. Print screen key

13. Print Screen key?