DOSEMU 0.53 locks up at "Current date..."

DOSEMU 0.53 locks up at "Current date..."

Post by Brian R. Doher » Wed, 19 Oct 1994 06:40:44

I have kernel 1.1.54
DOSEMU 0.53pl27

I am booting from a disk like the QuickStart said to.

I get:

Starting MS-DOS...

Current date is 10-17-1994
Enter new date:

But when I try to type anything nothing shows up.

Can't switch to another console using Alt OR Ctrl-Alt.

Ctrl-Alt-Del is ineffectual.

Can anyone help me?

Brian R. Doherty
Baker College, Room 215
6320 S. Main St.
Houston, TX 77005-1891

DOSEMU 0.53 locks up at "Current date..."

Post by Jay Burmeist » Sat, 22 Oct 1994 19:14:17

Quote:>I have kernel 1.1.54
>DOSEMU 0.53pl27
>I am booting from a disk like the QuickStart said to.
>I get:
>Starting MS-DOS...
>Current date is 10-17-1994
>Enter new date:
>But when I try to type anything nothing shows up.
>Can't switch to another console using Alt OR Ctrl-Alt.
>Ctrl-Alt-Del is ineffectual.
>Can anyone help me?

Did you try changing the "raw keyboard" switch in the dosemu.conf? Might
help?