Alt key usage for DOSEMU in ansi_xterm ?

Alt key usage for DOSEMU in ansi_xterm ?

Post by Mihail S. Iot » Mon, 19 Sep 1994 17:09:06

How can I get usage of the Alt-key in DOSEMU running in ansi_xterm ?
(Necessary for accessing lots of menus in DOS)

1. How to use 'Alt' key in DOSEMU 0.49 ???

Hello Linuxers!

I use DOSEMU 0.49 with Slackware 1.0.5 and the problem is:

What must I do to use the Alt key in DOSEMU? I started it with
and without RAW key option, but in both cases I cannot use the Alt key.

I have red the whole documentation, but didn't found something about it.

Thanks in advance for any hints
                                    Holger

--
  // Holger Schemel

2. BIND 4.9 implementation

3. How to get the ALT key in dosemu?

4. slist: No server found in ncp_open

5. Use of Alt, Ctrl and key in DOSEMU under X ?

6. SCSI Problems with DPT 2012B EISA card

7. DOSEMU & ALT key-sequences

8. Matrox G450/G550 w/ Intel Solaris 8.0

9. What is alt key on Sparc keyboard for dosemu?

10. Netscape and ALT+Left,ALT+Right keys

11. <alt gr> key as <alt>?

12. <Alt>+<key> = <Esc><key> ?

13. Function of Keys ALT-CTRL key combinations