xvmixer: build problem

Post by Markus Schor » Tue, 22 Feb 1994 18:29:46

Hi,
as the subject says, i have problems building xvmixer.

with the unchanged makefile a make says
lo: librpc .... ( don't know the rest)

the LIBS line in the makefile has librpc in it.

if i remove the librpc from the makefile, everything compiles
fine and runs properly. so what is going on ?

Any comments ?
Markus

xvmixer: build problem

Post by Volkmar Ei » Wed, 23 Feb 1994 15:42:05

: Hi,
: as the subject says, i have problems building xvmixer.

: with the unchanged makefile a make says
: lo: librpc .... ( don't know the rest)

: the LIBS line in the makefile has librpc in it.

: if i remove the librpc from the makefile, everything compiles
: fine and runs properly. so what is going on ?

: Any comments ?
: Markus

As I got to know, the rpc stuff is now in libc.

Volkmar

Attenberger Strasse 44                              Telefon: (02248) 4825
53773 Hennef
Germany

xvmixer: build problem

Post by ddel.. » Thu, 03 Mar 1994 23:45:01

Quote:

> Hi,
> as the subject says, i have problems building xvmixer.

> with the unchanged makefile a make says
> lo: librpc .... ( don't know the rest)

> the LIBS line in the makefile has librpc in it.

> if i remove the librpc from the makefile, everything compiles
> fine and runs properly. so what is going on ?

> Any comments ?
> Markus

I guess the librpc stuff is integrated in libc now, so you should just
edit the Makefile for xvmixer and remove the '-lrpc' linking option from the
'LIBS' line.

Good luck!

Dave

Dave Del Signore                    ||       To a child with a hammer,

University of Toledo                ||                              - unknown
Toledo, Ohio  USA                   ||