Hi, i just have Forte for java installed and after that
konsole crashes with signal 11 (SIGSEGV). Strange thing is
that this only happens when i login as root. when i login
as a user everthing works fine.
1. Signal 11, SIGSEGV with Knode, and kmail.... Question.
I get occasional SIGSEGV, and solid SIGSEGV when I run a recent version
of kmail, and knode.
SUSE 7.0 w/ KDE2.1
1-Where is the kde core dump if anywhere?
2. X on laptop with external monitor
3. 'signal SIGSEGV(11)' ???????
5. kensington expert mouse & linux
6. Real Audio Problems: crashes with "signal 11" - what does it mean ?
8. KMail crashes with Signal 11
9. Netscape enterprise server 3.5.1 crashes with signal 11
10. kbuildsycoca signal 11 (crash) on kde3 startup
11. RedHat 5.0 install crash - signal 11, shutdown, etc
12. HELP signal 11 from gcc, crashes, hangs