: How to change keyboard layout under Openwin?

: How to change keyboard layout under Openwin?

Post by Kraen David Christens » Wed, 23 Feb 1994 01:32:45

I have a danish keyborad layout (luckily I'm a dane too!). When I
installed slackware 1.1.1 I was asked which keyboard langagues to
choose - I choosed danish! It works in terminal mode, BUT when I start
"openwin" its all in USA languages again (I hit '-' and get a '/'
etc.). This is pretty traels (I had to use this danish word to get my
feelings expressed).

Anybody have a solution to my problem, I would be very happy if you
send it by e-mail to me.
--
/ Kraen D. Christensen

1. Changing the keyboard layout (Help, Newbie)

I've tried and tried, is there a working way of changing the keyboard
layout?

I mean, I'm currently using the "us" keyboard, and would like to use a
french keyboard
or actually I'm not sure (I mean, I need accents with an qwerty
keyboard, not azerty)...  What exactly do I need to do?

And is there a way to do so without having to reboot the computer?

Thanks,
  Simon

--
--

2. S3 High Resolution Problem

3. How to change the keyboard layout from the command prompt

4. ksh question: ^Z doesn't work?

5. keyboard layout changes

6. Can I buy Solaris OS directly from US?

7. Keyboard Layout changed after recompiling kernel

8. Exec script question: #!...?

9. How can i change the keyboard layout

10. changing keyboard layout?

11. Solaris 9- change keyboard layout

12. Change keyboard layout under CDE

13. How do I change keyboard layout under X?