Cannot run X using a ALG2301 graphics card - HELP

Cannot run X using a ALG2301 graphics card - HELP

Post by Mr H B H Chi » Mon, 17 Oct 1994 05:16:43

I have a triple bus 486-DX2-66 PC with 8 Mb ram, 425 partitioned
hard disk (250 for linux). The graphics card is :

The linux is slackware release obtained from the english edition of PC plus
magazine in October.

Avance Logic ALG2301. It runs on a PCI bus and has 1MB Display ram

SuperProbe recognises the Chip set as being Avance logic 2228

But I can not seem to configure it for any of the display drivers.

Can any one help ???

Your replies are most welcome.

Cheers,

Ben