Terminal Settings

Post by Nathan T. Wi » Tue, 18 Oct 1994 03:37:56

Hi There...

I have noticed I have a lot more termcap files...  I am curretly using
con80x25 (the default I assume).  Is it possible or desirable to operate
in a different mode???  I use my DOS machine at the office in 80x28 and I
like it.  Hmmm...  Please let me know how to change it...

Later:
        Nate...

| Nathan T. Wild | Retail Systems | (204) 631-7378 VOX | |

#include<stddisclaimer.h> /*Linux,Opens Up Windows/Shuts Up Gates*/ - I

1. bitkeeper cygwin messed up cygwin terminal setting for tcsh, lynx: dumb terminal?

When I downloaded bitkeeper, it installed a stripped-down (no clue whether
it was the most recent) version of cygwin on top of the version I had
already installed.

Since, I get the following error when loading tcsh:

<<tcsh: No entry for terminal type "cygwin"

tcsh: using dumb terminal settings.>>

or lynx no longer runs and says:

<<Error opening terminal: cygwin.>>

Re-installing cygwin's tcsh wouldn't fix it.

Any hints?

2. Unble to detect the HD while installing RedHat LINUX 7.2 into a M/C with SCSI controllers

3. curses.h - (colour setting ) , drawing box , terminal setting

4. Novice questions about WAN port on the back of my linksys router

5. Terminal Settings

6. Porting network drivers from RedHat 9.0 to SuSE 8.0

7. HELP: Changing the terminal settings

8. weird problem, adaptec 2940, pentium 133, triton II mb

9. Color terminal settings

10. Terminal settings for vi

11. Terminal settings

12. solaris ksh messes up terminal setting after job control