poll.h file and poll function

Post by Simon Eligulashvi » Tue, 12 Oct 1993 12:09:19

Hi, can anyone tell me if there is a library for linux gcc that
contains the sys/poll.h file and the poll function?

thanks,

1. poll.h file and poll function not found

Hi, does anyone have sys/poll.h file and can use poll function?
I've installed gcc and all packages associated with it, but there is no
sys/poll.h file.  I'd appreciate if anyone told me where to get a library
package that contains this file/function.

thanks,
/Simon

2. HTTPD : Speed from the 90s of the Web

3. My Freebsd driver hangs in poll function after some time (problem with poll)

4. block/redirect

5. poll/select in udprelay - anyone have poll.c(h) code for linux?

6. Low Price Cigarettes

7. hylafax, poll sending, poll server

8. Gateway 2000 mice and XFree

9. Q: poll.h and poll()

10. What are the Disadvantages of poll, /dev/poll

11. To POLL or Not To POLL the mouse

12. Is poll() an ANSI standard function ?

13. Detect new files/file changes without polling?