fvwm: key binding for mouse select of menu button?

fvwm: key binding for mouse select of menu button?

Post by Mean_Mister_Musta » Mon, 13 Mar 1995 00:45:45

After looking over the fvwm man page and .fvwmrc (and trying a few things)
I can't figure out what to bind to a key such that when the cursor is
positioned over a menu button, I can hit the key and have the button
activated.  Anyone know how to do this?

Steve Champagne

1. mapping key bindings to mouse buttons

I am using the Intellimouse explorer.  My key bindings for navigating
back and forward are alt+left and alt+right, respectively.  I would
like to be able to map these key bindings to the far left and far
right buttons on my Intellimouse.  Currently, clicking the far left
button is like hitting enter on the keyboard and clicking the far
right button is like clicking the near right button on the mouse.
Does anyone know a way to change these behaviors?

2. System halted - or is it? (2.4.19-pre10-ac2)

3. Middle mouse button equals left button (fvwm, Slackware)?

4. Wjbell's 43 Anti-Linux Lies -- 4/14/2002

5. Menu buttons in Fvwm-95 - pixmaps don't fit

6. Winmodem installation on Linux machine

7. Problem selecting some menus/buttons

8. Slow mail deviry (sendmail 8.8.5)

9. How do I get at other mouse buttons on one button Mac mouse?

10. Using Logitech 3 button mouse, as a Logitech 3 button mouse.

11. loss of fvwm key bindings while running X

12. Use ctrl+left mouse button as right mouse button

13. Key bindings in fvwm