Intel Satisfaxtion/400

Post by Jay Jaco » Mon, 21 Feb 1994 06:23:09

AHas anybody been able to get an INtel Satisfaxtion/400  modem to work under linux??
I'd like to use it with term. . . .

Jay

Intel Satisfaxtion/400

Post by -- Forrest Pan » Tue, 22 Feb 1994 20:52:22

: AHas anybody been able to get an INtel Satisfaxtion/400  modem to work under linux??
: I'd like to use it with term. . . .

Boot up with DOS and your Satisfax driver, then warm-boot with Linux.
You can't use the fax, though.

--Forrest

1. Intel Satisfaxtion/400

Hi,

I am trying to get my Satisfaxtion/400 internal modem to initialize. Since the
only drivers I have9in software) run under DOS, I have to boot DOS first to get
my modem up and running. With the latest version of DOSEMU I was hoping to get
it to download the drivers. Has anybody had any success with it?

The card doesn't require DMA. I am using the SIG package as well as declaring
all the ports listed when I run the setup program in real DOS.

Can somebody help me escape from DOS?

Thanks,

Jay

2. Linux-Activists Digest #350 (SLS TeX)

3. Intel SatisFAXtion 400 (modem / fax) ???

4. FDDI between Sun and PC: How to?

5. Intel SatisFAXtion 400 and Linux

6. Unresolved symbols in module

7. Linux and Intel SatisFAXtion 400 (internal)

8. Question about compiling Nessus on Solaris 9

9. Intel satisFAXtion modem/400

10. Intel SatisFAXtion Modem/400

11. Linux 0.99pl6 and SatisFAXtion 400 modem

12. SatisFAXtion 400

13. SatisFAXtion 400 Driver for Linux?