Diamond Viper VLB - P9000/XFree86-3.1 Working

Diamond Viper VLB - P9000/XFree86-3.1 Working

Post by Shaun Ivor » Sat, 19 Nov 1994 15:19:32

Thanks to Tanvir Hassan, Erik, Wayne Adams, Thomas
Jennings, Eric Sorton, Henry Worth and others for
advice that helped me get my Viper running!

If anyone else has trouble getting a ViperVLB running try these two
things:

1.   Make sure you have the line

        Chipset vipervlb

     in your device section.

2.   Get the program Harry Lagenbacher's "ini2xconfig"
     program which creates modelines and clocks for
     a perfect configuration from data contained in
     your VIPER.INI file.

Good Luck!

1. Weitek P9000 - Diamond Viper VLB

Has anyone heard anything about the compatibility  of the Diamond Viper
graphics card with XFree package that Linux uses?  It seems that many
computer companies are now shipping this card with their machines.  So
I would appreciate any information in regard to this card.

JAN

2. Irwin Tape Streamer

3. Diamond Viper P9000 VLB & SVGALib

4. eth0: transmit timed out, Tx_status 00 status 2019 Tx FIFO

5. Where can I find Diamond VIPER P9000 VLB Linux X drivers ?

6. FS Sparc 20 clone

7. Diamond Viper VLB P9000 Xconfig ??

8. smbmount problem

9. Diamond Viper VLB (P9000)

10. Is somebody experienced with Linux & Diamond VIPER P9000 VLB ?

11. Diamond Viper VLB (P9000)

12. Won't work: XFree86 3.2 + Diamond Viper VLB + MAG MX-17F

13. Problems with XFree86 together with Diamond Viper VLB