Help: Linux and ATI mach 32 !!!

Post by Francesco Ferret » Sun, 11 Dec 1994 06:58:13

I am trying to run XFree86 v.2.1 on a mach32 ati video board, but I am
not ablr to get it working, probably because of my incapacity of setting
up a good Xconfig file.
Does anyone send to me a copy or a printout of Xconfig for ATI mach32 ?
(recognized chipset is really vgawonder)

thanks a lot

     Francesco Ferretti - NOVELL Certified NetWare Engineer
                      (cne id# 6206878)
            Via Risorgimento 13 - 42038 Felina (RE)
                 tel e fax ++39.522.619258

1. Please Help ATI mach 32

Hello,
        I recently installed X and linux on my system. I've tried various
frequency modes for my ATI mach 32 VLB card with a Gateway Cirrus monitor but
I've never been succesful trying to get it to work.
IF somebody could mail me their xconfig, or a set of frequencies to try I
will really appreciate it.
TIA.
Venkat

2. Backup eines Verzeichnisses?

3. Q: ATI Mach 32 mouse help

4. Got X to run at last with BUS MOUSE

5. Help with ATI Mach 32, 1M Memory, and 14" AST SVGA

6. Path under X11

7. Linux works well with ATI Mach 32 and Matrox MGA VLB video card

8. problem building shared library on AIX

9. dosemu.conf for ATI Mach 32

10. ATI Mach 32 cards on Solaris/x86

11. ATI Mach 32 with on-board mouse port

12. ATI Mach 32 and 16-bit display - Xfree 3.1.2

13. ATI Mach 32 with Bus mouse port