Wanted: 3D-CAD with CSG modelling environment

Wanted: 3D-CAD with CSG modelling environment

Post by Guenther Beike » Wed, 17 Aug 1994 20:03:23

Maybe I am asking for too much, but one never knows...

Is there a 3-D CAD system that supports CSG modelling
available for Linux, eventually in the commercial domain ?

Is there anyone who has experience with this system ?

Or does anyone have a pointer to an archive with pointers
to PD and commercial Linux software and with descriptions
of the software ?

Thank you in advance

Guenther Beikert

1. 3d Modeling/CAD program for Linux?

Does anyone know of a generic 3d CAD modeler for Linux?  I have both
Sced and Xaero and both have oddities that make them hard to use.  I
would like something that can output DXF files and perhaps POV-Ray and
Radiance.  I have also gotten BRL-CAD and liked some of the tools but
it took up way too much space.  Any ideas?

| Greg Propf, Towson State Univ   |  "First things first, not necessarily |
| Towson, MD (physics '96)        |    in that order" - Dr. Who           |

2. Chinon 525 SCSI-CD hangs Linux

3. 3D CAD program wanted....

4. Changing user name?

5. Free 3d-CAD program for Linux?

6. Compiling perl on linux, missing libdl.a

7. Q: Looking for a 3d-Cad prog (x-win)

8. Solaris 2 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) 1.40

9. parametric CAD modelling?

10. CAD for model railroading?

11. Unix sys admin needed for Euclid CAD environment

12. 3D CAD for Linux? Help!

13. 3d cad system port to linux