XPaint problem...

Post by ERIC WEB » Sat, 04 Mar 1995 08:23:30

I just ftp'd Xpaint from sunsite's xapps directory and it has given me this
error message...

Incompatible library /usr/X11/lib/libXaw.so.3
Require major version 3 and found 6

Do I need to get version 3 or can I trick it into using version 6, which I
suppose is the newer of the two???  Or is there a newer or better version of
Xpaint, or any other Xpaint type program, that I can use???

Any help is appreciated, preferably be e-mail...
Thanks, Eric...

1. xpaint problems

I have a problems with xpaint not being able to start. I get the
error

X Error of failed request:  BadDrawable (invalid Pixmap or Window parameter)
  Major opcode of failed request:  14 (X_GetGeometry)
  Resource id in failed request:  0x0
  Serial number of failed request:  617
  Current serial number in output stream:  617

Any thoughts on a cure?

I am using the XF86_S3 server.

Tim
--
Tim Carlson              + Engineer: Los Alamos Technical Associates

IRC: Dr_C on #prince     + What I say has nothing to do with LATA :-)

2. Strange XDM problem

3. Help: xpaint problem by start

4. Linux hangs with my Supermicro P6SNE w/ PPro150 only on certain progs

5. problem compiling xpaint on SPARC

6. WinGate WRP

7. Problem with xpaint

8. keyboard delay and mapping