Help: X virgin

Post by dms0 » Sat, 21 Jan 1995 04:35:08

Hello,
        I'm new to Linux (if you couldn't tell) and haven't been able to forge
forward with X-Windows yet.  I have a HANA monitor, model VM1492H, and the
manual doesn't give the bandwidth.  It also does not give an address or phone
number for the company (should have been my first clue).  If you could provide
either of these pieces of info, I would greatly appreciate it.  (Or if you
could direct me to another location to post this request!)

Thank you,

Kay Fleetwood...

1. kppp - Help to connect to Virgin

I am trying to connect to virgin.net using SuSe 5.3 and KDE, I have
configured kppp to use a script, but am getting a pppd daemon died message
when trying to log on to the network.

I have got as far as giving the password to virgin's computer, what should
be next, am I right in using a script for login in.  I have telephone
virgin.net support, but they do not provide support for Linux users!

Thanks, Martin

2. DOSEMU

3. virgin.net

4. Wanted -- tape management system

5. Newbie (virgin): should I format?

6. Adserver for FreeBSD, or Solaris or WinNT

7. PPP networking connection to virgin.net

8. Can I create two pipes and executes a command?

9. Connecting to internet (Virgin Net (UK)

10. Linux Virgin! Questions

11. Need to sacrifice virgins at the full moon????

12. VIRGIN html guy

13. Good book or web site for Linux virgin?