ANSI Virtual Terminal ?

Post by snoopi » Wed, 22 Aug 2001 05:58:28

Hey guys.  I was wondering if there is a Virtual Terminal that will
properly display ANSI characters.  For example, when I use a text IRC
client such a *X or Ninja IRC, the ANSI characters don't display
directly through a virtual terminal under X.  They only appear properly
when I run them in the actual linux terminal, not through X.  Does anyone
know of any virtual terminals that can properly display ANSI characters?
Thanks in advance !

1. SCO ANSI terminal vs. regular ANSI terminal

        Hi! Does anyone out there know the differences between SCO's
ANSI terminal and a regular ANSI terminal?  If so, could some kind
soul please sent me a detail description of their differences?

Thank you!
Wayne

2. EHCI Kernel panic on current BK 2.5

3. Linux and n-graphic cards

4. Terminal ANSI ou SCO ANSI

5. How do I use CD-writer backup 2.6?

6. virtual terminal vs. virtual frame buffer

7. A sed question

8. Terminal Emulators/ Virtual Terminals

9. How to disable all terminals and/or virtual terminals but one

10. Terminal Emulators/ Virtual Terminals

11. ANSI terminal emulator

12. Need ansi-Terminal sepezification