Genius GE3000II pocket LAN

Post by Hong Siang Te » Mon, 06 Mar 1995 02:52:41

        Have anyone used the above on Linux ? The ad says :
        - allows EPP mode
        - allows printing and networking together ( because it has
          a printer pass-through port )
        - dual connector ( BNC and TP )
        - can be powered from PS/2 port

        At 75UKP, I think it's a good buy, but can anyone tell me
whether it's D-Link compatible, or whether Linux support it at all

HS.

1. help - Genius E3000 pocket Lan adapter

I am running Linux Mandrake 6.0 on a Pico Direct AMD300 64 Mb laptop, i
have a Genius E3000 pocket lan adapter and i would like to get it
working. It runs via the parallel port. I have looked for drivers to
configure it, but i have been unsuccessful up to now.

Does anyone have any ideas on how to configure my system for this?

Thanks

Michael

2. virtual domain

3. Genius E3000II pocket ethernet adapter

4. scan to text?

5. Genius pocket ethernet adapter e3000II

6. dhcp + alias with static address

7. RadioShack Flatfoto or Ultra-Pocket Digital Camera or Creative CardCam or Logitech Pocket Digital Camera

8. Strange xterm

9. Longshine Pocket LAN adapter

10. Pocket LAN adapter problems: everything is running, but still no network...

11. Silicom Pocket LAN Adapter for Parallel Port

12. Ethernet Pocket Lan Adapters

13. Need help: AT-Lan-Tec Pocket Ethernet Adapter