Dell Xconfig(Pls. Help!!)

Post by Min Ho Ch » Tue, 18 Oct 1994 22:17:17

Hi!
I have trouble with running x on my Dell450mc notebook.
Since it uses trackball, the normal configuration for mouse
doesn't work.  Could anyone upload Xconfig file for me?
Or let me know what is the trackball related configuration on
Xconfig.
Thank you in advance.

1. Xconfig for Dell P60 with #9GXE and Dell 15"monitor..

I have a Dell XPS P60, with #9GXE64 graphics accelerator card
and the Dell supplied 15" monitor. I have trouble setting up the Xconfig file.
Since this is a common configuration I guess many guys should already have a
running version set up. I would appreciate if anyone can post or email it to
me.

Thanks,
-Chandra

2. fiddling with glibc-2.3: ctype_b problem

3. Need Xconfig for Compaq Deskpro XE560, Dell 486, & Dell Optiplex XL590

4. U5/270

5. seeking Xconfig for Gateway p5-90, pl. help.

6. usb module doesnt load

7. Gateway 2000, WD90C33, Xconfig problems ... pls help

8. XF86_S3 server & Virtual Screen?!?!?!

9. Pls help get my Dell M991 get a crisp image

10. Help with Redhat 7.2 on Dell 5000e laptop PLS

11. Need XConfig Help for Dell Inspiron 5000

12. XConfig Help for Dell 486

13. HELP- Linux/XConfig on a Dell