Linux VBBS Hack - Please

Post by Kevin Hoffm » Sun, 19 Mar 1995 04:31:26

        I posted a little while ago that I was interested in
        trying to find a Linux BBS program that had its own
        local message bases and ANSI color support. So far I've
        been unable to locate any like this, but someone mentioned
        to me that there was a Linux version of the DOS and OS/2
        BBS package VirtualBBS (VBBS). If you know where I can
        find this package, or any other matching the parameters
        above, please e-mail me at the address of this post.

        Thank you very much.

--
[ Recursion (n) ] - If you don't understand it, see Recursion.