I've used minicom to dial into a SLIP server so I know my modem
is working correctly, but when dip dials it's using pulse dialling
instead of tone. How do I correct this?
>>I've used minicom to dial into a SLIP server so I know my modem
>>is working correctly, but when dip dials it's using pulse dialling
>>instead of tone. How do I correct this?
>Ensure that you are using "ATDT" as the dial command and not "ATD"
Avenida Country Club #1027 (809) 898-5181
Camuy, PR 00627 Fax: (809) 898-6686
Setting it to ATDT it will use touch tone dialing method. Attention dial PULSE.
1. Q:DIP tone--> pulse in script
I've a new dip version to connect with slip.
The dip works well, if I use the terminal mode and I dial
to choose pulse-dialing.(Germany).
If I want to put this in a script,
the modem always dials with tone-dialing.
(I've tried very many commands).
Is there a bug in dip? Any ideas?
Thanx in Advance
3. DIP pulse dialing and dip.pid
5. dip "dial" command defaults to PULSE dialing!!!
7. HELP IBM dip script does not dial pulse
8. TV on ATI All-in-Wonder in Linux
9. DIP only uses pulse dialing?!
10. Pulse dialling problem with dip
12. Dip script using pulse dial
13. How to dial pulse with dip?