MNGR: Cool newsreader, Where for linux?

Post by Thomas Mu » Sat, 18 Jun 1994 12:27:22

On my freenet account, we use the COOLEST newsreader, MNGR.  I wanted to
know if it is availabe for Slackware version 1.19?? of Linux.  If so can
you email me where to get it?  And if you are running it, any tips on how
to configure it to use a NNTP newserver??

Thanx,

Thomas

MNGR: Cool newsreader, Where for linux?

Post by Thomas Mu » Sun, 19 Jun 1994 05:17:25

Quote:

>On my freenet account, we use the COOLEST newsreader, MNGR.  I wanted to
>know if it is availabe for Slackware version 1.19?? of Linux.  If so can
>you email me where to get it?  And if you are running it, any tips on how
>to configure it to use a NNTP newserver??

>Thanx,

>Thomas

oops, I meant MGNR!

Sorry!

Thomas

1. I've got a prob with the UNIX Boot Mngr....

hey guys,
im completely new to FreeBSD. i have the install disk for v3.3 and i've
installed it and set it up. but when i try to restart and i get the boot
manager window i have three options...

F1 DOS
F2 FREEBSD
F5 DISK 1

if i choose dos or disk 1 it takes me to my standard boot selection window
for either win98 or win2k. but.... if i hit F2 for FREEBSD, it just beeps at
me like ive made an invalid keystroke... anyone know whats going on? and
better yet, anyone know a fix?

DL5

2. Selecting icons for desktop shortcuts

3. Solaris2.3 & Calendar Mngr

4. Sound Setup

5. where to install boot mngr?

6. setserial script for STB-4port card

7. I've got a prob with UNIX Boot Mngr....

8. HELP: file sizes doubled!?

9. telecomm + file mngr?

10. window/screen mngr tool:

11. boot directly with floppies into unix without boot mngr?

12. INFO: ttya/b, S.port mngr, does not boot.

13. ?SRC: Queue Mngr Lib for Shared Memory?