Spam Belching moron grammar correct... ;^)

Spam Belching moron grammar correct... ;^)

Post by NCKC » Sun, 25 Mar 2001 23:43:03

Are?? How about this for proper grammar: "Is the FBI Watching you"...you
spam belching moron...

Quote:> http://www.evidence-eliminator.com/go.shtml?A654710

> You're in Serious Trouble - It's a Proven Fact!

> Deleting "Internet Cache and History" will NOT protect you because any of

the Web Pages, Pictures, Movies, Videos, Sounds, E-mail, Chat Logs and
Everything Else you see or do could easily be recovered to Haunt you
forever! How would you feel if a snoop made this information public to your
Spouse, Mother & Father, Neighbors, Children, Boss or the Media? It could
easily Ruin Your Life! Solve all your problems and enjoy all the benefits of
an "As New PC", Evidence Eliminator can Speed-Up your PC/Internet Browser,
reclaim Hard Disk space and Professionally Clean your PC in one easy mouse
click!

Post by Erik Max Franci » Mon, 26 Mar 2001 04:07:12

> Are?? How about this for proper grammar: "Is the FBI Watching
> you"...you
> spam belching moron...

Not in, say, Britain.  In British English, collective nouns are plural,
not singular as in American English.

/  \ I'll be your strength / I'll be here when you wake up (all right)
\__/ Sweetbox
    Alcyone Systems' Daily Planet / http://www.alcyone.com/planet.html
 A new, virtual planet, every day.

Spam Belching moron grammar correct... ;^)

Post by NCKC » Mon, 26 Mar 2001 06:29:21

LOL....

Well this American "ARE" corrected then...

Still he most certainly is a spam belching moron, do you agree?

;^)
TKT

> > Are?? How about this for proper grammar: "Is the FBI Watching
> > you"...you
> > spam belching moron...

> Not in, say, Britain.  In British English, collective nouns are plural,
> not singular as in American English.

> --

>  __ San Jose, CA, US / 37 20 N 121 53 W / ICQ16063900 / &tSftDotIotE
> /  \ I'll be your strength / I'll be here when you wake up (all right)
> \__/ Sweetbox
>     Alcyone Systems' Daily Planet / http://www.alcyone.com/planet.html
>  A new, virtual planet, every day.

Spam Belching moron grammar correct... ;^)

Post by Ron Nicholl » Mon, 26 Mar 2001 08:17:01

So !  Is it  " The Government is " or "The Government are" :-)

--
-
-

Post by Peter T. Breue » Mon, 26 Mar 2001 19:20:07

>> > Are?? How about this for proper grammar: "Is the FBI Watching
>> > you"...you
>> > spam belching moron...
>> Not in, say, Britain.  In British English, collective nouns are plural,
>> not singular as in American English.

[in the wrong place - moved to the correct position]

Quote:> So !  Is it  " The Government is " or "The Government are" :-)

The current trend is to use "is" in britain as well. The crowd is
gathering. The company is prospering. The band is playing. Etc.
I can't think of a colloquial use of "are" with a group noun.
The flock are flying high? Yes, that works .. gerund, I suppose.

Peter

Spam Belching moron grammar correct... ;^)

Post by Robert John Hil » Thu, 12 Apr 2001 19:18:17

All your flock are belonging .er...... no I won't...

but he is a spam belching moron tho, why sell a program? "del" too hard to
type... regedit too hard?? aww :)

> >> Not in, say, Britain.  In British English, collective nouns are plural,
> >> not singular as in American English.
> [in the wrong place - moved to the correct position]
> > So !  Is it  " The Government is " or "The Government are" :-)

> The current trend is to use "is" in britain as well. The crowd is
> gathering. The company is prospering. The band is playing. Etc.
> I can't think of a colloquial use of "are" with a group noun.
> The flock are flying high? Yes, that works .. gerund, I suppose.

> Peter

Spam Belching moron grammar correct... ;^)

Post by Peter T. Breue » Thu, 12 Apr 2001 21:19:23

[ in the wrong place, moved to the right place]

>> [in the wrong place - moved to the correct position]
>> > So !  Is it  " The Government is " or "The Government are" :-)

>> The current trend is to use "is" in britain as well. The crowd is
>> gathering. The company is prospering. The band is playing. Etc.
>> I can't think of a colloquial use of "are" with a group noun.
>> The flock are flying high? Yes, that works .. gerund, I suppose.
> All your flock are belonging .er...... no I won't...

Hey, that works! "The flock are spam-belching morons"! "The government
are idiots". "The FBI are trying too hard". Yes! well done!

Quote:> but he is a spam belching moron tho, why sell a program? "del" too hard to
> type... regedit too hard?? aww :)

Peter

1. spam spam spam spam

plush-toy daemon?  I tried to mail back asking if I was on some sort of
mailing list and got the ad back again (in English and German this
time).
It's kinda annoying.
--
                                                            - Mike

                                                    |   |
                                                    | _ |
Michael D. White                             _______|/V\|_______
University of California, Davis      X------------[_\(.)/_]------------X
Dept. of Mechanical & Aeronautical Engineering    /o`~|~`o\

                    http://www.engr.ucdavis.edu/~mdwhite
                 http://www-mae.engr.ucdavis.edu/CFD/white

2. GPRS with a Cingular SIM card

3. spam spam everywhere!

4. xpaint and libpng

5. plesk qmail relay spam spamming unstoppable!! please help!!!

6. Linux Wildfire...

7. Spam Be Gone! kills spam

8. DMA Access

9. anti-spam s/w (was Re: SPAM MAIL BOMBER)

10. Announce: spamcan-0.87, anti-spam sendmail patches to capture spam by regular expression

11. Sorry about "Wierd SPAM Problem" spam

12. Trap Unfair ;^)

13. Kppp is an evil joke! ;^)