shared library creation

Post by David Chann » Sun, 05 Sep 1993 14:54:31

        I wan't to create some shared libraries but I have very little
information on the jump tables etc and the approach to take. The imake
rules etc don't help since it cannot find some defines. I have a few clues
from the files but I would like some help before I continue.

        Thanks in Advance.

shared library creation

Post by Helmut Gey » Sun, 05 Sep 1993 16:48:05

:>   I wan't to create some shared libraries but I have very little
:>information on the jump tables etc and the approach to take. The imake
:>rules etc don't help since it cannot find some defines. I have a few clues
:>from the files but I would like some help before I continue.

You will need the tools package from tsx-11:packages/GCC/src. In
this packe you can find a documentation on builkding shared libs.

:>   Thanks in Advance.

I speak (and write) |   Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend.
for myself and only |   Inside of a dog,it's too dark to read anyway.
for myself.         |                                                  G.Marx