Quitting out of man?

Post by Michael Run » Thu, 16 Mar 1995 10:09:05

When I'm in man, I have to control-Z to get out. Escape doesn't work nor
does control-C. On my other Linux box escape works. Anyone ever had this
problem? What do I need to do to fix this annoyance? Thanks

Mike

Quitting out of man?

Post by Joanna Y » Thu, 16 Mar 1995 11:53:12

: When I'm in man, I have to control-Z to get out. Escape doesn't work nor
: does control-C. On my other Linux box escape works. Anyone ever had this
: problem? What do I need to do to fix this annoyance? Thanks

Either less or more is probably being used as a pager.  'q' should quit

-Joanna
Jo Yun                 To every thing there is a season, and a