Need Xconfig for Hercules Dynamite Pro VLB 2MB.

Need Xconfig for Hercules Dynamite Pro VLB 2MB.

Post by Brad Ple » Sat, 25 Jun 1994 23:48:12

Subject line says it all.  I'm running slackware linux on a 486DX2/66 with a
Hercules Dynamite Pro VLB 2MB video card and a CTX 5468 Monitor.  What I
REALLY need is any Xconfig file for my video card.  I can edit it to conform
to the monitor.

I've checked out the FAQs and the info files that come with linux.  I've
also tried the Config program (ConfXF86?), to no avail.

Any help at all would be appreciated.  Thanks,
LC

--

1. HELP: Hercules Dynamite Pro 2MB ISA + XF86Config

Can anyone help me with this:
        Hercules Dynamite Pro 2MB ISA and a generic SVGA monitor?
        The monitor doesn't do 1024x768x72Hz, just 60Hz... I just keep
        getting garbage X screens and don't know the problem.

Thanks a million.

2. Printing PS files

3. Setting up Hercules Dynamite Pro 2MB

4. Upgrade options for old rs6000

5. Setup for Hercules Dynamite Pro VL 2mb and Mag DX17F

6. Help

7. Help:Hercules Dynamite Pro w/ 2MB and Mag 15DX monitor

8. problems with chat (the modem login script thingy)

9. Hercules Dynamite PRO ISA 2MB

10. Problems w/ Herc. Dynamite Pro VLB 2MB

11. X with Mag DX17F and Hercules dynamite Pro VLB

12. Hercules Dynamite Pro VLB

13. How to config Xconfig sony 1304 Monitor + Hercules Dynamite Pro 1MB ?