****NEED EXPERT NETWORK ADMIN TO HELP SET UP A SMALL TCP/IP NET****

Post by Rumb » Sat, 27 Aug 1994 23:18:57

I need an experienced network admin to help me set up a small TCP/IP
network.  Please call Brad at 614-766-7780 and I will call you back at
your long distance number.

Please DO NOT reply to this post with E-Mail!

- THanks!

Post by Phil Hugh » Sun, 28 Aug 1994 23:31:43

: I need an experienced network admin to help me set up a small TCP/IP
: network.  ...

: Please DO NOT reply to this post with E-Mail!

Ok.

Just want to point out that there is a Consultant's Directory in each
issue of Linux Journal.  If you are looking for help, it is a good place
to shop.

If you are a consultant, a 1-time listing is free.  After that it is real

--
Phil Hughes, Publisher, Linux Journal (206) 527-3385