How to Capture a Window to a File

Post by Jaworski and Associat » Wed, 11 Jan 1995 08:38:43

Can anyone tell me how to capture an X window to a
graphics file?

Thanks,

Jamie Jaworski

Post by Mitch DSou » Wed, 11 Jan 1995 18:35:51

:Can anyone tell me how to capture an X window to a
:graphics file?
:

To capture

        % xwd -out some_filename

to view

        % xwud -in some_filename

Mitch

1. File Format of Snoops Capture File

Does anybody know the file format snoop uses for capturing packets to
file? I need to produce statistics from the capture file without
looking up src and dst host names of all packets via dns (there's no
switch to tell snoop to use ip-addresses instead of host names).

Thorsten Laux

--
          Thorsten Laux, Schuhmacherstr. 27/29, 24103 Kiel, FRG,

2. Sun ( or Veritas ) cluster for Autosys Server

3. mpeg capture from video capture card

4. Wanted: Linux book

5. Capture mpeg from video capture card.

6. mySQL vs mSQL

7. help for X windows video capture needed

8. pkginfo related. how to find files in package, after installing it.

9. Screen Capture of GL window (gltoppm) Almost..

10. writing a program to capture text from a window

11. Newbie-How to capture/save window?

12. capture videomode settings from Windows?

13. Capture printing data from Unix to windows