Unable to install NIC Intel Pro/10+ under Red Hat 7.0

Unable to install NIC Intel Pro/10+ under Red Hat 7.0

Post by Efrain River » Tue, 19 Jun 2001 06:44:51

I'm new with Linux .  I can't install my NIC (Intel Pro/10+). I am using the
command:

insmod eepro io=210 irq=11

It won't install. I keep getting a message that there might be something
wrong with the settings. I know the card works. I downloaded diagnostic
software to verify the NIC's settings. So I know the settings are correct.
What am I doing wrong?

1. Linux Red Hat 5.0 Problems with Intel EtherExpress pro 10+ ISA NIC card

I have a Intel EtherExpress pro 10+ ISA NIC card and linux red hat
5.0, I have no idea how to get my network set up? The card does not
auto detect and I can't seem to find one that closely matches it, I
have tried the EEPRO and NE with no luck, can anyone out there give me
some help installing my network connection with this? I need to know
where to install the IP's, Gateway, DNS settings and so on......

Please email me with info in regards to this situation at

2. Linux 1.2.13 to 1.3.x upgrade?

3. HELP: 2.7 floppy install unable to recognise Intel PRO/10 NIC

4. WangDAT 2Gb backup, after 250Mb to tape message "END off TAPE" ??

5. Red Hat 7.1 - Installing Red Hat packages after Red Hat is already installed.

6. message of the day

7. Red Hat 7.0: Intel Onboard NIC not working

8. Only ROOT can login??

9. Red Hat FTP install w/EtherExpress Pro/10

10. Red Hat and Intel Pro 100 NICs

11. Install Intel EtherExpress Pro 10/10+ ISA card on Redhat 6.1 ---Please help

12. Newbie needs to install NIC Red Hat 7.0

13. Intel EtherExpress PRO 10 NIC, please help