HELP, Linux BBS's in 416/905 area code!

Post by Dhaliwal Bikram Sin » Fri, 06 May 1994 07:54:04

I am willing to pay to be a member of any Linux BBS in the 416/905
area code around Toronto.

My Internet access thru school is ending tomorrow.  Please help ASAP.

(BTW, my phone number is 905-845-4567 if you want to call).
-bik

--

-bikram dhaliwal

1. Linux in 416/905

Does anyone in the GTA have a CD-ROM of an older version of Linux that
they would like to sell/give to me at a discounted price? I'm currently
running Linux 1.2.13 from the book _Linux Unleashed (2 Ed.)_ and would
like something more up to date. Red Hat just released a new version and
if you purchased it I would gladly take an older version off your hands.
I'll gladly drive to pick it up. I just graduated high school (read:
I'm broke) and would like to be more familiar with Unix type OSes since
I'm going into engineering.

Please email and thanks for any help.

2. Geforce2 MX 400

3. Linux-Activists Digest #416

4. CDROM problem with 2.1.125? Or is it just me?

5. lilo error L BB BB BB BB BB

6. dead server?

7. DC area Linux BBS's?

8. LANs, cable modems, and LINUX

9. Any Linux BBS's in the Toronto Area??

10. Linux BBS's in the Toronto Area.

11. dc area linux bbs's?

12. RH 7.1 Kernel doesn't like BL-905 SCSI card/drive anymore

13. Flash-Apache conflict: error 416?