Tex and fonts/Slackware

Post by Doug Seml » Tue, 01 Feb 1994 04:03:00

I got TeX from the T1-T3 disks for slackware 1.1.1.  I need to have a
cyrillic font for school.  I noticed there is a font in the
/usr/TeX/lib/mf/macros directory.  However when I try to use it,
Metafont will not compile the macros so I can use them with xdvi
(in other words, I try to include mcyr10 in my document, and
mf blows up when compiling the pk file)

Does anyone know where I can get a fixed version of the font?

Tnx...

1. NFSS TeX fonts on Slackware

Fellow Linux users,

I am now one clue short of being able to remove my MS-Windows
partition.  So here's my question:

Could someone please post or mail me a brief example of a LaTeX file
that uses one or more of the Postscript fonts installed by Slackware?

Many thanks in advance.
--
Don Marti Jr.         |

                      | further than a big budget and no clue.

2. Q: telnetd source that compiles under solaris?

3. Creating X fonts from TEX fonts

4. VGA Question

5. Matrox Mystique ands X.

6. suid ineffective

7. Fonts with xdvi and tex...

8. 2.2 Upgrade on Serial Console Only Based System

9. Viewing TeX fonts

10. TeX - dvips fonts

11. Using fonts in TeX

12. Where to get TeX macro packages and fonts?

13. cron job removes TeX fonts in Redhat 5.0 (MakeTeXPK harassment)