Xconfig for PS/Thinkpad 350C notebook

Post by Stein Onsr » Fri, 03 Dec 1993 19:03:40

Hello, has anyone out there got this running in color ?
I get the mono X server running, but the color server is not working.
If there is any one with an XConfig working for this, could the please mail me a
copy ?

Stein Onsrud
SiO Data
Norway

1. HELP: X on IBM ThinkPad 350C

  This is a laptop with 512k video ram.  It does 640x480 in Windows with 256
colors fine, but I can't get clocks for the XSVGA server.  I got the X16
working, but it is HORRIBLY slow whenever I move a window.  Any suggestions at
all?  I haven't tried the mono yet, but I plan to.

Thanks, Nils.

--

// "When we are young... Wandering the face of the earth...
//  Wondering what our dreams might be worth...

2. How do I connect to PPP using DHCP

3. XFree86 3.1 and Thinkpad 350C

4. Setting the prompt in .cshrc!

5. ?ThinkPAD 350c support on Solaris x86, and...

6. Help: Dial out problem

7. LILO, disktab, and a ThinkPad 350C

8. kernel recompilation

9. Memory on IBM ThinkPad 350C

10. Installing Linux on IBM ThinkPad 350C

11. Linux on Thinkpad 350C

12. Help!!!! Linux on IBM Thinkpad 350c

13. XConfig, Xconfig, Xconfig