** Must Get Motif **

Post by Vincents Holl » Wed, 25 May 1994 06:57:52

Hello.. I need to get my hands on Motif for Linux.  I understand that it
is commercial software -- I need to know whom to call so I can purchase it
from them.

If you have a name, or a number, or anything.. please let me know.

I hardly ever get a chance to read on this group, so please send mail
to the following address:

Thank you.

Sunny

1. Getting Motif off dist floppy

  I purchased Motif from Yggdrasil some time ago. It came to me on three
high density floppies. Due to circumstances beyond my control (IE: I'm
at a university, and things are often removed from desks) I no longer
have the instruction sheet for installation. I remember how to do
everything but get the files off of the original distribution disks.

  These floppies are not filesystem disks. The Motif files have been
stored using some other method. I've tried tar as well. Does anyone
have any guesses or clues?

Thanks!

2. Xenix User looking to switch - Need Info - Help please

3. MOTIF Gui shrinks or gets too large in LINUX redhat 6.0 and 7.0

4. Adaptec 2840 Card

5. Motif gets released to Open Source

6. Snoopy

7. Is Motif worth getting?

8. Looking for tips

9. Getting Motif

10. Upgrading 1.3.x/Motif 2.0 system to 2.0.33/Motif 2.1 -- any problems/gotchas?

11. Motif++ available for linux/Metrolink Motif

12. Motif Programming Manual and Motif Reference Manual by O'Reilly now free

13. Announce: Motif release to Open Source Community leads to Open Motif Everywhere on PPC