need Xconfig for WD/Paradise value accel. card

need Xconfig for WD/Paradise value accel. card

Post by Dan Maj » Fri, 02 Sep 1994 00:03:52

 I need the Xconfig file to run a WD/Paradise "Value
Accelerator" card in high resolution mode (above 640x480). This
card uses the Oak chipset. I've used the recomended Oak config,
but can't get it to run in high res. modes. Tips or redirection
to FAQ appreciated!

1. Need XCONFIG for WD/Paradise 90C00

Hi..  I need a XCONFIG file for my video card and I am hoping someone out there
has a similar setup.  Here's what SuperProbe reports:

        First video: Super-VGA
        Chipset:     WD/Paradise 90C00
        Memory:      512 K Bytes
        RAMDAC:      Generic 8-bit psuedo-code DAC

The Xconfig I put together works, but the picture is really fuzzy and I think
it might be damaging my monitor.  Any help in this matter would be greatly
appericiated.  I NEED X!!  Thanks :)

Vinny

2. Linux with NT in One Box

3. Samba cause open-oplook_ipc error

4. Need help with WD/Paradise 90C33 Video Card

5. Configuring the tomcat mod_jk2 connector

6. ISO Xconfig file for WD/Paradise 90C24 (notebook w/ active matrix)

7. Svgalib 1.25: ET4000/W32 not recognized

8. X386 support Paradise (accel) card?

9. Need HELP with X Windows and WD/Paradise 90C11

10. Help : WD paradise BAHAMAS card

11. Need Help setting up WD Paradise wd90c33 video

12. Slakware 3.0 & WD Paradise Bahamas Video Card