*** MITSUBISHI DIAMOND PRO 20 HELP!! ***

*** MITSUBISHI DIAMOND PRO 20 HELP!! ***

Post by ANDROUTSOS DIMITRI » Sun, 20 Mar 1994 01:23:06

        Does nayone out there have the timings for the MITSUBISHI
DIAMOND PRO 20?

Thanks in advance,
Jim

1. Anyone with Mitsubishi Diamond Star 20?

I'm getting ready to tweak my system to support my monitor
(Slackware Pro 2.1, ATI Graphics Ultra Pro w/ 1Meg, and Mitsubishi
Diamond Star 20 - Model HL6955). Before spending a lot of time with
this, if anyone else has this monitor and has done this already, I'd
greatly appreciate a copy of his/her XF86Config...

Thanks a bunch!

---

Old Dominion University

"Executives who head the Windows 95 development team said they grossly
 underestimated the time to pull off a project as ambitious as Windows 95."
 -- PC Week, February 20,1995, page 116
"Duh!" -- me.

2. Seeing and mounting new Raids on an E250

3. Xconfig Help with Diamond Stealth 24 and a Mitsubishi Diamond Scan 17FS

4. Diaster Backup question

5. Mitsubishi Diamond Pro 17 monitor settings

6. Location: header with .htaccess protection

7. Video timings for Mitsubishi Diamond Pro 91TXM

8. 1 TB device limitation

9. need modelines for mitsubishi diamond pro 14" svga

10. ;-( Diamond Stealth Pro 2meg with Taxan 1095 20" ;-(

11. Lilo: L 20 20 20 20

12. help with 20/20 spreadsheet

13. Support for Mitsubishi Diamond View 1772e and Matrox Millennium g400 Max??