x-windows emulator ??

Post by Dominic H Goo » Sat, 27 Aug 1994 08:34:03

Could someone give me a pointer to (pd or shareware) software
to allow me to use a (msdos/windows) pc as a x-windows terminal
to my linux box? I've got winsock working ok - but the software
for x-windows terminal emulation died becasue (and this is the
real problem) the msdos machine is only a 286.

I would appreciate a reply by mail - my account at University
expires in a few hours time as I have graduated - so I may not
have time to check the newsgroups!

Ta

1. Seeking X-Windows emulator

Dear Colleagues;

     I am seeking an X-Windows emulator for a Pentium-90 PC fitted with
MS-DOS 6.2/Windows for Workgroups 3.11 and Linux 1.2.x as its operating
systems.  If you can provide useful details, kindly contact me _directly_
at

     Thanks in advance to all responders.

Sincerely,

S. Shapiro
ZH

:w
<

2. Apache Proxy server

3. Wanted: MSDOS X-Windows Emulator

4. printer problem or setup problem ?

5. WANTED: X-Windows emulator (by name)

6. Mac as X-terminal

7. Problem Getting Exceed X-Windows Emulator to Run Through My Router

8. Word Perfect install

9. X-Windows Emulator

10. X-windows terminal emulator for Windows 3.1

12. WANTED: vt52 emulator for console or X-windows

13. X-Windows comes up, when I bring up an Xterm, X-Windows quits