No speaker Icon !

Post by Yann Crisp » Thu, 26 Jun 2003 05:24:13

How can I had the speaker icon in the taskbar like under windows ?
My sound car is working perfectly but it would be useful...

Tks,
Yann Crispin

No speaker Icon !

Post by Gary G. Taylo » Fri, 27 Jun 2003 12:10:11

> How can I had the speaker icon in the taskbar like under windows ?
> My sound car is working perfectly but it would be useful...

> Tks,
> Yann Crispin

in KDE, if you run kmix there is a configuration item to do that.
--
Gary G. Taylor * Rialto, CA

1. Google Icon Vase Speaker - White

Many computer speakers have a rather grim look and too many wires, so
consider this sound alternative: a single 2-way surround sound speaker
with innovative audio lens technology, a tweeter tuned for clarity

for more info

http://www.googleiloveu.blogspot.com/

2. Index of Mail folders ?

3. speaker icon in taskbar

4. file permissions PLEASE HELP

5. sound/speaker icon in tray

6. Anon FTP won't allow upload - RH 7.1

7. Google Icon Vase Speaker - Black

8. Linux on CNN

9. Icons, Icon veiwer and Icon converter

10. IE5 "favourites" icons when bookmarking, was Re: Explorer 5 icon

11. Replacing the Red Hat icon with the KDE gear icon

12. KDE2: Icon Spacing and Icon Name Wordwrapping

13. Icons, where art thou icons....