Ethernet Driver for Digital Etherworks Turbo III

Ethernet Driver for Digital Etherworks Turbo III

Post by Chris Higgins - System Administrat » Fri, 08 Oct 1993 18:47:28

Hi,
Here is the summary I promised...

I got several responces to my query.
I have been unsuccessful in my quest to find a driver for the particular card I
have. The closest is the DEPCA drivers, but these won't work for the
Etherworks Turbo III

I was given the Email address of the author of the Depca driver, and I am still
waiting for any responce from that address.

If I find a solution to the problem, or get any more info on possibilities then
I'll post again.

So if you have a Etherworks III card, you won't get Ethernet working...
Either replace the card or go for SLIP :-)

Thanks again to all those who took the trouble to respond to my initial
request.

                                                  Chris.

1. Linux Ethernet with DEC Etherworks III Turbo

In my PC, I have a DEC Etherworks III Turbo adapter which works fine
with DOS Windows Win95 etc etc, but I have a feeling (I haven't tried
yet) that this wont work with Linux. Does anybody know if I can use
this card, or whether I can use a Xircom PE2 Parallel port adapter
instead?.

Thanks

Steve

2. prompt in c-shell

3. Memleak fix for DIGITAL EtherWORKS 3 ethernet driver

4. Archive 2060S Tape Drive

5. : DIGITAL Etherworks Turbo Cards.

6. C Set ++ questions

7. Digital DE204/205 Etherworks III

8. Changing the title bar for Xterm Windows!!!!

9. Ethernet Card: Does linux support the DE200, DEC Etherworks 3 Turbo

10. Drivers for DEC Etherworks III avail?

11. Q: Is the Etherworks 3 Turbo board work ?

12. DEC EtherWORKS Turbo

13. Q: Is the Etherworks 3 TURBO board work ?