Help! Yggdrasil Fall '94 Kernel rebuild probs!

Help! Yggdrasil Fall '94 Kernel rebuild probs!

Post by Kim Yong T » Sun, 01 Jan 1995 23:29:25

I have recently received the Fall 94 Yggdrasil
release with revision D boot floppy and the
errata sheet glued on the back.  I have installed
it according to directions.  The problem is that
I cannot rebuild the kernel (to accomodate my
soundcard) because the stupid thing won't finish
the compile.  I get a bunch of errors dealing
with 'inode.c' and some other error messages during
compile.  What should I do?  Also, when loading
the os, it hangs at the part where it prints
ftape and some buffer number and I have to wait
1~2 minutes before it resumes with the booting.
What gives?!?!?!?