Dynamic SLIP, dip error

Post by Uri Blumenth » Wed, 04 Jan 1995 06:07:09

Is your DIP executable set-uid root? If not,
the problem is obvious.
--
Regards,

------------
<Disclaimer>
everyone else's.

Dynamic SLIP, dip error

Post by Uri Blumenth » Wed, 04 Jan 1995 06:08:08

Also - the error you show can indicate,  that you
don't have SLIP (or CSLIP) compiled/configured in
your kernel. Check this up.
--
Regards,

<Disclaimer>