none default IRQs

Post by C N Wijewarda » Fri, 18 Nov 1994 11:55:04

  Guys thanks for the fast responces.  I have had several people tell me
  that my IRQ problem is no problem...

  During the instalation what do I need to do, or after the instalation
  what do I need to do to have the modem on com 3 irq 5 and the sound
  card on irq 10

  Thanks again.

  Thanks.
  Chamath

none default IRQs

Post by C N Wijewarda » Fri, 18 Nov 1994 08:35:18

  Hi, I'm really interested in running Linux on my pc.  At present I run
  OS/2 and I have my modem on com3 using irq 5.  Will this be a problem
  under Linux?  (I have my mouse on com 1 and I use com 2 also)

  My sound card is on irq 10, would this be a problem under Linux?

  Thanks,
  Chamath.