Looking for someone with a Linux site in Beaverton, OR.

Looking for someone with a Linux site in Beaverton, OR.

Post by Bill Kre » Fri, 17 Jun 1994 06:11:51

I'm fooling around with Linux, mostly to learn how to use
UNIX and I was thinking that if there was someone around
here who has a system running and would be willing to help
me get a mail and news feed.

I think if I hand a number to call, I could figure out how
to get all the UUCP stuff working, and that's really the
point of this excersize.

Anyway, if this is an innapropriate place to ask a question
like this, would somebody point me to a list, group, or
some such thing that would be more appropriate?

Thanks.

Bill K.

1. Looking for someone to host non-profit volunteer organization's site.

There is a site which I would like to move to a faster server.  The
site represents a non-profit organization in Maryland which accepts
older computers and provides local area schools with them.  Read more
about it at its current location.

I would prefer at least twenty megabytes of space.  To get an idea of
the content of this site, check the URL below.

http://www.unixgeeks.org/tpp

If you would be interested in hosting this site, e-mail me at

Thanks.

--

2. Shell doesn't interpret pattern matching characters in execl().

3. way to tell how _long_ someone has been looking at your site??

4. "broadcasting" a TCP socket connect

5. Looking for: web sites of linux developers, and funding/contrib/donation sites

6. Remote Printing under Solaris 2.3

7. Giving up: Looking to hire someone to setup Linux printing

8. Cross platform development (MetaWare HighC)

9. looking for someone to do Linux version

10. Looking for good linux sites

11. Linuxfeed: New Linux site looking for help

12. Have a site and looking for suggestions for Linux Page